Sunday, July 23, 2006

'Project Ecclesia' breaks new ground

MS. Christie Campbell a reporter with the Observer Reporter did an outstanding job in her article on our new church plant. Please take a look at it by clicking on the link > > Project Ecclesia breaks new ground Thanks God for giving us some free publicity.

Friday, Andrew and I traveled back to Pittsburgh to help with Habitat for Humanity. We had an awesome time serving. It would be good if each of us made it our goal to serve someone each week. That is the true sign of a follower of Christ. LOVING PEOPLE. I want to thank Nathan Rogers and his wife for bringing the 10 college students. This is the first group to come and visit Washington/Pittsburgh. Eric (seated below in the first picture wearing a blue cap and white shirt), Andrew and I successfully laid the beautiful peace of art some people call a sidewalk. It took us two and half hours. It is almost impossible to lay concrete steps on rock. We had a blast conquering the CRETE.





Andrew, Allison and I made the trek south down 79 to Morgantown this morning to join Stonebridge in their service. (Renee, Jeremiah & Micah are still in Arkansas) I really enjoyed the service. David did an awesome job leading us in worship. The addition of the drums and bass are a real plus. It is really special when we have the opportunity to worship corporately with God’s people. Jason did a good job preaching from Psalm 23:5. I did wish I was preaching. I really miss preaching and can’t wait until we start having corporate services so I can preach each week.

Shalom




2 comments:

Russ said...

What a great article! God is at work.

Sheff said...

Awesome stuff Aaron. We are so glad yunz' came down today. Peace