Monday, August 28, 2006

College Football

College football kicks off in full force this coming Saturday and I’m pumped. There are actually some games scheduled for Thursday & Friday. Arkansas plays USC at 8:45 on ESPN. The game in Fayetville is sold out. I would love to be there. I am interested to see if Mitch Mustain, a freshman recruit out of Springdale, AR, is going to get any playing time at quarterback. I called central Arkansas my home for 9 years and admit being a die hard HOG FAN. I find myself from time to time checking out ARSN (a website devoted to the Razorbacks). Hopefully one day I will make a full transition over to Pitt. It really doesn’t matter who is playing, if it is college football, I will be watching. I remember the days of Seminary when Joseph Witcher, a good friend of mine, and I would get together and watch football all day on Saturday.

4 comments:

Russ said...

I believe you're transferring your allegiance from one loser to another.

Aaron Johnson said...

You just say that b/c WV (might) be good this year.

Sheff said...

That is too funny. :) Go Mountaineers!!!

Bro. Matt said...

Uhhh...you guys forget where football is king.

Gig'em Aggies!!!