Tomorrow night, we will kick off our small group bible study. None of us really know who will show up. We have invited probably 20 people. Only God knows exactly how many people will show up. We have prayed for 10-12 people and I’m crazy enough to believe that could happen. Please throw up a prayer for us today and tomorrow mostly asking God to move in our first meeting.
Yesterday I preached at the Washington Christian Outreach, an organization which feeds and clothes those in need. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I had a interesting experience when one man in the crowd asked if I would slow down. That was a good for me. Sometimes I have a tendency to talk way too fast. I will be speaking there every Tuesday. Yesterday I shared a short tid-bit from 1 Thessalonians on the return of Christ. I am really enjoying my time as I begin preaching without notes. Each week I want to speak from the overflow. Please pray that God will be glorified as I share my heart with the people who will listen.

2 comments:
I'm praying that God would send at least 8 people other than your families to your small group. Tonight a single Mom was saved at our small group meeting.
I hope you have a great meeting with souls saved and lives changed.
Post a Comment