Last night I had the opportunity to watch a little baseball. The Pony League World Series is currently being played in Washington. Eight teams have convened at the local Pony League Fields to compete for the World Series trophy. I volunteered at the souvenir booth. People where laying down some phat cash to take home shirts, hats and balls. Two of the teams playing come from as far as Japan and Puerto Rico. There other six teams traveled from Texas, North Carolina and two from Pennsylvania. I found out that Pony League baseball got its start in Washington. Baseball is truly in my blood. My baseball career began at the age of five and lasted until I turned sixteen. Maybe Jeremiah or Micah will one day play ball for Washington and help bring the trophy to Washington.Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Pony League World Series
Last night I had the opportunity to watch a little baseball. The Pony League World Series is currently being played in Washington. Eight teams have convened at the local Pony League Fields to compete for the World Series trophy. I volunteered at the souvenir booth. People where laying down some phat cash to take home shirts, hats and balls. Two of the teams playing come from as far as Japan and Puerto Rico. There other six teams traveled from Texas, North Carolina and two from Pennsylvania. I found out that Pony League baseball got its start in Washington. Baseball is truly in my blood. My baseball career began at the age of five and lasted until I turned sixteen. Maybe Jeremiah or Micah will one day play ball for Washington and help bring the trophy to Washington.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment