
Project Ecclesia reached yet another mile stone as we finished our seventh week of small group. Our Doing Life Together study has concluded and we have planned an evening at the park to celebrate the multiplication of our group. We could remain with one group with little room to grow or multiply and allow for maximum growth in both groups. This is a scary thing yet necessary thing. Even after seven weeks everyone has become attached. The evening at the park will consist of dinner and worship. I am psyched also because Thursday, my brother Jonathan will be in town from Arkansas. He and his wife Mandi and beautiful daughter Mary Beth will be flying into Pittsburgh and staying with us for a few days. I cannot wait to hang out with him. I probably won't sleep any while he is here. I miss him! He is a good friend and brother.

No comments:
Post a Comment