Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Headed South

Today, Andrew and I will be headed to Atlanta to attend the Catalyst Conference. I am looking forward to some great worship and speaking.

5 comments:

Sheff said...

I want to go! =)

Russ said...

lucky

yohoster said...

hotlanta. . Yeah! can't wait to hear about your trip.

Jeff said...

Dude, you have caused me difficulty in my LTG meeting next week. Let me explain using the LTG pamphlet from Neil Cole:

I will, by default, have to plead the fifth on question 11. Why? Because of question 4; I do not understand why you get to go to Catalyst and I don't. Now I have to violate question 5 and slander you to everyone. Question 7 is shot because I am angry and I plan to stay that way! Now question 8 looks like it's gonna get ripped to shreads because of all you have done! And ultimately I will not be able to be totally honest with question 11, and I probably want complete question 10, so I most assuredly will not fulfill question 1. This is tough.

Just kidding! Hope you guys have a great time! Looking forward to Huddle in a few weeks!

Bro. Matt said...

Okay, I have no idea what Jeff is talking about, but I hope y'all have fun down in Hotlanta!