This is some funny stuff!
Thanks for the laughs. That was great!
I stole it from Tadd. But I had to share.
That was awesome! We got some great laughs. :)
That pastor looked like he was about to cuss. That is what makes it so good. He was fired up!
That pastor was fired up, he was like. That was first time and it definitely won't happen again.What does that look like? In Membership class they go over the rules of the baptism!! I have a very important news announcement...CANNONBALL!
I am John. I don't know how I signed in like that...
It was terribly disrespectful to all that baptism stands for and represents.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thanks for the laughs. That was great!
I stole it from Tadd. But I had to share.
That was awesome! We got some great laughs. :)
That pastor looked like he was about to cuss. That is what makes it so good. He was fired up!
That pastor was fired up, he was like. That was first time and it definitely won't happen again.
What does that look like? In Membership class they go over the rules of the baptism!!
I have a very important news announcement...
CANNONBALL!
I am John. I don't know how I signed in like that...
It was terribly disrespectful to all that baptism stands for and represents.
Post a Comment