I must first apologize for leaving my friend Russ out of the highlights of '06 huddle. Russ I hope this will make up for my mistake-I am giving you your own post.
Russell Knight - Theater Church
It's O.K. to be portable, it can be a tool used to grow.
You don't have to own land and a building before you can effectively plant a church.
You can never have too much signage.
People can begin to gain what ministry and serving is all about by simply being part of the team which sets up and breaks down every Sunday.
A movie screen can be the back drop for modern day images of stain glass.


4 comments:
Great props for Russ! I can't believe you forgot about your own coach! :)
I love Russell! He's the man!
I was enjoying the low profile before this post. Great.
Hey Russ, just know we've got love for ya man!
Post a Comment