This morning I went to the grocery store and ended up meeting a great guy. I set out today praying that God would allow me to meet someone whom I could share my faith with and he did. As I went in, I saw a young guy probably 20 and thought I am going to talk to him. When I came out he was still there and I began talking to him and shared my faith with him. He was already saved and just needed someone to listen and talk to. We went inside and sat down at the diner area and talked for an hour and half. He shared his life story and we decided to meet next week and begin an LTG. As we were about to leave someone he knew walked by and stopped to talk. I pulled out a chair and asked if he wanted to join us. After a few minutes I shared how he too could accept Christ and he did. It was truly awesome to hear him pray. He is going to join us next week for our LTG. God devinely orchestrated those events so I could meet them both. It sure is awesome meeting and talking to people about Jesus.
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dude, that rocks! :)
All I have to say is LTG!
Post a Comment