Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Thai Food

Renee and I went with Andrew's small group along with some peeps from Starbucks to Pittsburgh and ate Thai Food. We ate at Bangkok Balcony, a restaurant located on the Water Front. The food was absolutely awesome. We ordered Spring Rolls as an appetizer and they were the best (egg) type rolls I have ever had. I also had some Fresh Rolls. For our entrees I ordered Red Curry with a spice of 7. It lit me up. All Thai Food is ordered on a spicy scale of 1-10. My wife ordered Pad Thai. It is a dish made up of noodles, chicken and other things cooked in peanut oil. Apparently it is the most famous and most requested Thai dish. Overall our experience was great. I would recommend everyone try Thai Food at some point. Just remember, order a 3 or 4 on the hot scale instead of a 7.

7 comments:

yohoster said...

there is a little, great Thai place in Frederick. Lucky Corner if you are ever in the area.. I never know what to get, but it is always good.

Aaron Johnson said...

Maybe if I ever come to visit we can go.

Russ said...

sounds good, Aaron. Maybe we can check that out on our next Pittsburgh run.

Aaron Johnson said...

What up Johnny J? It is good to finally see you post a comment on my blog. We loved the Thai food thanks for your suggestions. Love you man.

Aaron Johnson said...

Russ I would love to eat some Thai food in Pittsburgh!

Brent and Tawm said...

Hey man, I get to eat all that stuff all the time... From my experience, spicy in America is still pretty tame... Come to thailand and i will show you a real 7!

Aaron Johnson said...

I would love to Brent. I am a novice when it come to Thai Food.