Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christmas Party

Last night, Jason and Russell's families from Morgantown, Scott's family from Mercer, Andrew, Allison and my family all convened at our home in Washington for our first ever church planting Christmas party. Jason made some awesome Texas style salsa and Andrew brewed up some great Starbucks coffee. We had a blast sharing stories and being entertained by Jason and Scott. It was awesome. Seeing all of our children playing together was a true blesing.
I am preaching tomorrow night at Inwood on Seizing the Moment. Last night as I looked around the room I saw husband & wives, sons and daughters who had taken full advantage of the opportunities God had given them to plant churches. It takes great faith to move to a new place and plant a church, but the rewards are so great. It is my pray that more couples would answer God's call to plant more churches in WV and PA. I am glad to be part of the movement which is occurring!

1 comment:

Scott Bates said...

Aaron (and Renee) - Thanks for hosting the party! It was great. I look forward to 2007 and seeing what God is going to do with all of us in the I-79 corridor. Thanks for blessing us!