I must give credit to my coaches for all the help they have given me the past three years on how to plant a church. Jason and Russell have done a phenomenal job coaching me.
Jason, thanks for always pushing me to do more, asking me the tough questions, always believing in me and constantly praying for me. Russell, thanks for all the sound advice about small groups you have and are still giving me. You always listened to me cry about wanting to move to PA. Because of you guys, God is doing some great things in Washington, PA.
I have learned everything I know about church planting from my coaches. Russell gave me some great advice about how to do small groups about a year ago. Those things I posted about last night concerning small groups where things Russell told me to do. They are things which we have implemented and are working. I love you guys!

1 comment:
I love you brother! Keep doing what you do! God is moving in the I-79 Corridor!
Post a Comment