So Wisconsin held Mcfadden to to 89 yards on the ground which I think was a huge reason we lost yesterday. Props to the Badgers defense and the error free game. Felix Jones finished with a career-high 150 yards on 14 carries. I will eat some crow today. Wisconsin played a good game. I am looking forward to the 2007 season. I think the Hogs will have a great year. Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Tasty Crow
So Wisconsin held Mcfadden to to 89 yards on the ground which I think was a huge reason we lost yesterday. Props to the Badgers defense and the error free game. Felix Jones finished with a career-high 150 yards on 14 carries. I will eat some crow today. Wisconsin played a good game. I am looking forward to the 2007 season. I think the Hogs will have a great year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Arkansas lost for three reasons.
1. Penalties. They were just awful, sloppy and stupid.
2. Inconsistency at quarterback. I don't know if it is because Houston did the QB rotation thing to make whiny mammas happy or what. But neither Dick nor Mustain did much at all. Very disappointing.
3. Missed field goal/ not scoring a TD on the opening drive. Despite terrible penalties, the Defense was solid. But after the Hogs missed the first EASY field goal, I knew this was not going to be a good day.
I might also question the play calling. Going for it on 4th down with 2 yards to go, running a pass play with a route that a) didn't get past the first down marker and b) wasn't a running play with Felix Jones was just plain dumb. However, you've got to be gutsy and you have to try to establish some type of passing game.
In the off season, Dick and Mustain need to quit whining about who gets to be the QB and work their rear-ends off on improving their passing games.
As I heard on an AR sports radio talk show, "All I want for Christmas is a balanced offense."
At least they got beat by a top 10 team! Go Mountaineers!
Post a Comment