Monday, February 26, 2007

House Hunting With God

Since our lease on our town house is up in May, we have entered the crazy search for a house. There is so much involved. It might be as intense as moving 900 miles to plant a church in a unfamiliar place. I feel I am in good hands as our friends recommended we talk to a christian couple with Northwood. I sat down with them today and found out they have been praying for ten or more years about the city of Washington; diligently begging God to send people here to advance God's Kingdom. I begin to silently thank God as I began to cry with them. God, thanks for giving me even more peace and confirmation about why we are here. God is using a stressful situation to allow me to meet two wonderful people who love God and His Kingdom. May I continue to be submissive to God as he leads me and our church plant. God give us a phat house in just the right neighborhood.

3 comments:

yohoster said...

exciting and stressful all at the sametime. almost makes me want to sell my casa!!! God will deliver you said phat house in the right neighborhood. He is that good.

Russ said...

that is awesome man.

Sheff said...

wonderful news, and great confirmation!