After my first winter in PA, I have decided that next year I will be heading down to our local LOWES and investing in a new ergonomic shovel. We had about a half of inch of ice which fell last night and then four inches of snow which piled on top of the ice today. This meant for some back breaking shoveling. One thing I have noticed is I am not as tired since joining the gym. I actually look forward to shoveling a little snow. I guess I could invest in a snow blower like Jason did. (Sorry for my last three post being about snow, it's my outlet!) I love church planting but it seems like that is all I think about other than snow!Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Lesson Learned
After my first winter in PA, I have decided that next year I will be heading down to our local LOWES and investing in a new ergonomic shovel. We had about a half of inch of ice which fell last night and then four inches of snow which piled on top of the ice today. This meant for some back breaking shoveling. One thing I have noticed is I am not as tired since joining the gym. I actually look forward to shoveling a little snow. I guess I could invest in a snow blower like Jason did. (Sorry for my last three post being about snow, it's my outlet!) I love church planting but it seems like that is all I think about other than snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Snow shoveling is like church planting. You gotta get out there and get in it in order to get somewhere! Keep up the good work bro. Thanks for lifting up Leslie today!
Post a Comment