I am eagerly anticipating the arrival of the students from Arkansas. One week from tomorrow, 25 students and adults will arrive in Washington for our sports camp. We are going to continue to advertise this week. I am delivering 600+ invite cards to the local elementary tomorrow. We had to jump through some hoops, but God allowed it to happen. Saturday, my wife had her Southern Living Booth at a local MOPS Walk and I was able to invite and register almost 10 kids. I was also talking to a mom who previously worked at W & J and she told me she was stoked that we were working on campus. She said that to her knowledge, we were one of the first groups who have been allowed to do any kind of camp on campus. God rocked it out by allowing us to partner with W & J. It is my prayer that we will be able to minster to the kids in Washington and show them the love of Christ.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Why did a couple of you guys take my name off of your lists? Does a guy gota blog every day to stay on the list? I hope things are going well in WAPA Land!
Thanks man! I still love you man!
Post a Comment