We took our final walk through of our future home today. We close on it tomorrow. Wanted to share a story of how God worked this entire gig out. A couple of weeks ago the owners asked us to come over so they could show us a few things about the house. After we met, I told them I was a pastor and they were so grateful. I found that to be very odd. But they had been praying for a year that God would bring a family to them. They wanted a family to buy and live in their home. It was awesome to hear how God worked it all out. My parents are traveling in from OK on Sunday. My dad is going to spend the whole week helping do some cosmetic updates on the house. As mentioned in an earlier post, nothing better than working with my dad!
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey dude...did you pull up the carpet yet??? hardwood floors underneath? We are coming next week. Possibly on Monday and Saturday.
Yes, we have a little bit of work ahead of us!
Post a Comment