Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Hectic Day

It's been a whirlwind of a day with meetings. I met with Andrew this morning to plan out our service for Sunday. I then went to the Christian Outreach and preached and planned for our students to work there on Thursday afternoon. I then met with the representative from W & J and we did a walk through of the dorms and gym for the camp. I then met with some students from Trinity who are going to assist us with our Soccer Camp. I love meeting new people from this city. I also met a young pastor from here in Washington who is currently leading two churches. He asked that I pray that God would move in his churches. As my phone continues to ring, more mom's are calling and pre-registering their kids for the camp. At this point we have 35 pre-registered. I pray that many of them will come to know Christ! Ross and the group from Arkansas are nearing Cincinnati and will arrive later tonight. Crazy yet fun day.

2 comments:

Billy Howard said...

I pray you guys have an awesome camp and lots of life change!

yohoster said...

ditto. do it with excellence - God will provide relationships that need discipling. rock it out.