Friday, June 01, 2007

On Mission

I just want to throw out some serious props to Ross Mcbroome and the students from First Landmark in Sheridan, Arkansas. They have already blessed our new church and they will not arrive until next week. They raised a ton of money for this mission trip and have already pumped a large portion of it into our new church plant. A brand new HP printer arrived on my doorstep yesterday. It is an awesome piece of hardware. They are also planning on putting up a privacy fence for us at our new home. Ross has planned everything for the sports camp down to the names tags and devotionals for the kids. I haven't had to do much planning on that end because he has done it all. May God bless them and their dedication to our church plant. I love you guys and thank you for your generous gifts! I can't wait for them to get here next week. I want to tell them in person how greatful I am.

No comments: