On Friday and Saturday, I drove from PA to OK and OK to PA. My brother-n-law, Kelly found us a new car so I decided to make a mad dash to my old stomping grounds. Friday wasn't too bad, but Saturday was miserable. I was fine until it got dark, then driving become more than difficult. I picked up Jeremiah and Micah on my way through. Most of you know when you are traveling with kids, it takes a little longer and it did. We left Little Rock @ 10:30 a.m. c.s.t and did not get home until 2:30 a.m. e.s.t. At about 12:30, I started seeing things run across the road. It was freaky. I was glad to get home! The trip was a must. We needed to trade in the gas sucking Trail Blazer and Jeremiah and Micah were ready to come home. I hope I don't have to do that for a while. Permission to speak freely, the ride home STUNK!
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment