Since Renee is still in a lot of pain, I have been helping out a lot more with Lily. One of the most important things for Renee to do is get a ton of sleep. What does this mean for big papa, little sleep and cleaning up dirty diapers. Since we are bottle feeding, feeding at night has become my forte. Schedule feeding were as - 11:00 - 1:00 - 4:00. I love it though. Jeremiah and Micah are headed south to spend two weeks with Renee's parents. It is going to be really quiet around here. Major shout out to Renee's mom for making the 1000 mile trip with my boys. I love them and already miss them. I love serving and waiting on my two girls. Being a husband and father rocks! I just hope Lily figures out the difference between day and night. [No apologizes for the past two family oriented posts, this is my season of life!]
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Go on with your bad self. Family Rocks! I enjoyed hanging out with you guys today! Thanks Bro!
I did too. Definitely want to make it a monthly thing!
Post a Comment