Sunday will be our second of three preview services as we prepare to launch with our new name. Mission Possible is the name of the series and we will be looking at the famous Benaiah Chasing The Lion taken from 2 Samuel 23. One day I hope to do an entire series following Mark Batterson's book, Chasing the Lion. We are also going to use the free chase the lion video from here. On Sunday, we will have a lot of new things we are implementing. We have over hauled everything from children's ministry to our welcome table. Portable church is set to deliver our children's stuff tomorrow. Looking forward to getting it and setting it up on Saturday for our service. We have a ton of new guests coming on Sunday. I am really stoked about everything. More than anything, I want God to be lifted up so people can see who He is!Thursday, July 05, 2007
Mission Possible
Sunday will be our second of three preview services as we prepare to launch with our new name. Mission Possible is the name of the series and we will be looking at the famous Benaiah Chasing The Lion taken from 2 Samuel 23. One day I hope to do an entire series following Mark Batterson's book, Chasing the Lion. We are also going to use the free chase the lion video from here. On Sunday, we will have a lot of new things we are implementing. We have over hauled everything from children's ministry to our welcome table. Portable church is set to deliver our children's stuff tomorrow. Looking forward to getting it and setting it up on Saturday for our service. We have a ton of new guests coming on Sunday. I am really stoked about everything. More than anything, I want God to be lifted up so people can see who He is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment