We had a mini-huddle/meeting yesterday discussing our upcoming launch. In my 8 years of ministry, it was by far one of the best meetings I have ever lead. Everyone there brought a sweet spirit and listened and shared ideas. I am glad God has given us the team we have. We work well together. I challenged everyone to make a conscious effort to pray for the families we are targeting as well as "asking" more people to be part of what we are doing. I am pumped to see what God is going to do as we enter our second year. We will officially launch Life Point on Sept. 9. I believe God has some great things in store as we step out and start meeting. You can check out our new website. Andrew always does a phenomenal job in everything he designs.
Monday, August 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aaron,
please e-mail me.
Noah
noahdlee AT gmail DOT com
-or-
noahdlee AT longviewmbc DOT com
Post a Comment