Since moving to PA, Renee and I have experienced a ton of FIRSTS. Some that come to mind is buying our first home, having a third child and planting a church. Today I experienced yet another first when Micah went to Wednesday School for the first time. When I walked he and Jeremiah in, they just walked into their class and sat down. They needed no help or support from me. I had one of those moments as a dad where I realized how independent they are becoming, especially when they together. Together, their are fearless and unstoppable. Similar to the relationship I have with both of my brothers. Pretty cool how when you are with your brothers, you believe you can do anything and most of the time you can. Thanks God for allowing me to experience this today!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Daniel just started pre-school three weeks ago. While he's there I always wonder, "What is he thinking about, is he having fun, does he miss me?" I'm glad he's growing up, but man it is so fast!
Totally aggree!
Post a Comment