On Friday afternoon, we had a birthday party for Jeremiah, Micah and their two cousins at Chucky Cheese. We then hung with family. The break we have had has been good for Renee and I. Just spending time with our family has really given both of us some much needed support. I got up at 4:15 on Saturday and flew out of Little Rock at 6:20 and stayed in St. Louis for 3 hours. I then flew to Chicago and then to Pittsburgh. I finally arrived in Washington at 3:30. It was a long day to say the least. With my lay over in St. Louis, I did get time in to finish up my sermon. I spoke on Your Space With Others. Our service was really good today. We had a lot of people/families out for various reasons, but inspight of the low attendance, I love the way everyone is getting connected and creating a sense of community. I am currently blogging from the Daily Grind coffee house, in Martinsburg, WV. I am preaching at First BC in Inwood tonight. I love coming here. They are always such an encouragment to me. My sending church and pastor truly ROCK!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, they do!
Post a Comment