Yesterday, we had our monthly I-79 meeting. It was great! Jason has a great post here reflecting on how we all are doing ministry and life together. The passed three weeks has been brutal for Life Point. But the encouragement and prayers we have found through these local guys and those of you further away geographically has made it bearable. I shared in the meeting yesterday how God has divinely opened a door/option for us. I met with the representative from Holiday Inn on Thursday and God worked out an awesome deal. If you have ever tried to work with a hotel for meeting space, there can sometimes be some hoops to jump through. Not for Life Point. They quoted us two spaces on Sundays for $100 more than our current space and we can bring in everything else we want: donuts and Starbucks. Sweeeeeet deal! Thank you, thank you, thank you for praying. If you are reading this and you have prayed for our location, high five from the leaders at Life Point. The meeting went soooooo smooth and it is because you prayed for us. We are still going to continue talking to Hollywood Theater. Whichever place God directs us to, we will jump on. Please know that staying connected to God is essential to combat the evil spiritual battle we are fighting. Thanks for staying connected!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so excited for you guys! I loved hearing about your problems, because you were backed in a corner, and you have made the most of it!
As the fellas in Cleveland said, "We just look at this as a time to relaunch our church."
Man, church planting can be exciting and frustrating at the same time. I think this might be the great thing about planting. Hang in there! I'm on your team!
Post a Comment