Saturday, November 24, 2007

Great Thanksgiving

Spent Thursday with the Knights, the Bates and Andrew and Allison at Russell and Belinda's in Morgantown. We had a blast. We had a ton of food and watched a little football. I am so glad to have these families to spend the Holidays with. It really helps with my wife and children. If we sat at home, we would probably began to miss our families.
Friday was spent doing a little fall cleaning and taking Jeremiah and Micah to get the flu shot. They were freaked out! But after they both got it, they both said, "that didn't hurt."
Major "YOUR WELCOME" to my readers from WV. Thanks to the Hog's win over LSU, if you guys can keep winning, you will be headed to at least #2 in the BCS. It was great to see D-Mac have a great game. I think he will be makign the trip to New York and will hopefully bring home the coveted Heisman. It has been a great Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Sheff said...

Thanks for the WIN! But, I think Pat White is going to bring home the Trophy! :)