Just submitted a letter to Hollywood Theater requesting meeting space at their theater. Please throw up some prayers for Life Point. As you know we have right at four weeks to find a new location. If I can be selfish, this would be my #1 choice. I have had my eye on this locations since we moved to Washington. Now we have to play the waiting game. Please pray that God will move in this area. He owns everything and I believe he can make this happen for us if he deems it to be right. I want what he wants. Just praying for a door to be opened soon!
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
It was good to see you at the meeting. I hope you guys get that theater (unless God has something else in mind). Will you be able to leave your equipment and everything there if you get it?
Lord, you know what they need... Please bless them with your perfect will.
Thanks Billy. It was great to see you too. No we will probably be carrying stuff in and out. Thanks for the prayers!
Father, you knew before Aaron even moved to Washington the needs they would have. I pray that you would provide leadership and wisdom, and that all the necessary doors would be opened for them. If the theater is the right place, give it to them. If not, show them where it is. Thank you for being the awesome, limitless God you are.
Lord, provide more than LifePoint is asking for. We beg you for a big WIN in finding a gathering place. Strengthen Aaron as he leads your church. Amen.
Father, supply a place for Life Pointe Church to meet. Establish this church in Washington for the glory of your name and the sake of the Gospel. Amen
Thanks guys!
Father, I pray for you to open the doors for Life Point Baptist Church! Let your will be done through this church. For your glory, Lord, for your glory! In Jesus Name, Amen.
Post a Comment