Monday, December 10, 2007

Am I The Only One

I have a confession to make. I struggle when it comes to preaching about the birth of Christ. Before you crucify me with your comments, let me explain. Since I have been preaching, I have always been asked to preach/fill in during the Christmas time and it has never been easy. I did O.K. yesterday, but I didn't knock it out. I felt like it was just average. I know God can use anything and everything and I know He did yesterday. I just struggle with doing justice to the the awesome story of the birth of Christ. Millions of sermons have been preached around the birth of Christ and mine was just O.K. Maybe I'm the only one . . . . . . . God please forgive me and help me as I seek to improve on my delivery of the greatest story of all time.

1 comment:

Midwest Razorback said...

Aaron, go to my blog to see my response.

noahdlee.blogger.com