Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Shopping

Renee and I finished our Christmas shopping for our kids last night. It was a blast. A mom and her daughters came over last night and watched our kids. This family has been part of our church the longest and we love them to death. They are a constant source of encouragment. Just Renee and I, great coffee from Starbucks and little bit of cash to spend on our awesome kids. I am glad God has blessed with resources which affords us the ability to buy our kids presents. Growing up, there were times when we just didn't have the money for Christmas. Renee and I are truly blessed.
Woke this morning to about 2 inches of the beautiful whit stuff. It was great to see it finally snow. I may take off early this afternoon to play in the snow with my sons. They are dying to get out and play!

No comments: