Monday, July 17, 2006

Life in Washington

I met with my brother Andrew at 9 this morning at the Inspirational Cafe in downtown. I then spent a large part of the day working on the logistics of our small groups. Small groups are the basis of Project Ecclesia. Our mission statement is forming small groups to change community. Late in the afternoon I received a phone call from a reporter with the Observer Reporter (our local paper). She wanted to do an article on Project Ecclesia. It will run either this Friday or the next in the Religious Section. I loved sharing with her the details surrounding our new Church Plant. It is great when the local paper gives us free publicity. I thank God for allowing us to live in Washington. Planting a church is one the most fulfilling things I have ever done. Life in Washington is simply PHENOMENAL.

No comments: