My wife is one of the biggest assets to our church plant. She has built so many relationships with different ladies in our community and is now beginning to network through those. Last night we had two new families come to our small group and it was a direct result of my wife and her invitations. May I never take her for granted. God is using my wife to get our small groups kicked off. I give (MAD) props to my wife. I couldn't plant this church without her.Friday, September 29, 2006
Church Planter's Wife
My wife is one of the biggest assets to our church plant. She has built so many relationships with different ladies in our community and is now beginning to network through those. Last night we had two new families come to our small group and it was a direct result of my wife and her invitations. May I never take her for granted. God is using my wife to get our small groups kicked off. I give (MAD) props to my wife. I couldn't plant this church without her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
MAD PROPS, BABY!
Post a Comment