I doubt he will produce. I ran into a dude at the grocery store last night that said, "He didn't try to committ suicide. Why would the highest paid receiver in the NFL try to do that?"That's right, high profile athletes don't have problems!?!?!
I wanted to tell you great job on your website. I really like it!
John Yoho that last comment was for you.
you'll rue the day you didn't accept my generous trade offer.
He has 25 million reasons to live. =)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I doubt he will produce.
I ran into a dude at the grocery store last night that said, "He didn't try to committ suicide. Why would the highest paid receiver in the NFL try to do that?"
That's right, high profile athletes don't have problems!?!?!
I wanted to tell you great job on your website. I really like it!
John Yoho that last comment was for you.
you'll rue the day you didn't accept my generous trade offer.
He has 25 million reasons to live. =)
Post a Comment