Friday, September 22, 2006

Success At The Park






We had great weather, food and attendance at our first outreach event. A total of fifty people showed up, 36 from Washington. The other people were our great support group from Morgantown, the Washington County area and my brother and his wife from Arkansas. I praise God for all the new faces which came. Our team was also encouraged by the many people who came to support us. I must give props to my team for making the night a huge success. The decor was great, the worship was phenomenal. I believe everyone genuinely had a good time. The new network of people which we have to tap into is truly unbelievable. God deserves all the credit for any and all success which occurred last night.

1 comment:

Sheff said...

We had a great time. Your gathering brought back so many strong memories.

It has caused us to take inventory of what we are doing in Morgantown to reach new people with the gospel.

Keep up the great work!