Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Time In Sooner Country

I just got back to Little Rock today and am able to sit down and blog. I have literally taken a fast from the Internet and it was good. My parents don't have the net and it was really nice to be able to unplug.
We drove 19.5 hours from PA to OK. We did stop in Jackson TN Friday and spent the night with my cousin Kristina and her husband Beau. We also had some great BBQ from Corky's. Friday we traveled through Memphis, L.R. and on to O.K. Mad props to my wife and two sons for their endurance in the T-Blazer.
It was great to hang out with my parents and my sister Rebekah and her husband Kelly and four children, Elizabeth, Titus, Mercy and Silas. Now we are back in L.R. I will be leaving tomorrow for West Memphis for a two day church planting huddle. I am looking forward to it.
It is definitely good to be back in Arkansas. I have to say I miss it here (just a little bit).
Andrew called yesterday and said we got our first snow in PA. I wish I was in Washington. I got to catch up today with every one's blogs and it looks like a lot happened in four days. It is good to hear Jason Sheffstall's children are doing better. I feel you bro. One more thing GO HOGS!

3 comments:

Sheff said...

Thanks for the prayers, bro. We love ya'll.

Tim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim said...

remember this one time when I was in Texas, mark clements had left his Arkansas razerbacks backboard in his house. So when I got there, I went to Tim and I was like do you want this bro and He was like no. So I was like ok. Then I journeyed to walmart to get some spraypaint. Thus makeing it a WVU backboard.