Thursday, October 19, 2006

Living In The Sweet Spot

About six months ago, Ed Young did a series on living in the sweet spot of God's will. I was meeting last night with our team and we where sharing some of our thoughts and we began to discuss how awesome it is to live in God's will, right where he wants you. Planting a church in Washington is exactly where God wants me to be and I love it. This has not always been the case. I have been on staff and working at different churches and remember the feeling of not being exactly where God wanted me to be or not doing what he created me to do. I know so many of my friends who are not exactly where God wants them to be and they are miserable. I feel for them. Last night we begged God to give them the necessary strength to get through this season of ministry. I pray that they would find the sweet spot of God's will soon because living in it is the only way to live life abundantly.

1 comment:

Sheff said...

Absolutely!