Friday, December 29, 2006

Family & friends

I love spending quality time with family. Jonathan and I out eating some great soup in a bread bowl from San Francisco Bread Company and surfing the web. In about an hour, we are headed to the movies to see We Are Marshall. Since we have been in Arkansas, I have gotten to see a ton of my friends and all of my family. I spent a couple of days at my Grandmother's. There is nothing better than staying at Gram's House. For more about that check Jonathan's entry on my favorite holiday by far. God has given me a big family with an older sister, Rebekah who has four children and lives in Broken Arrow, OK. I also have two younger brothers whom most of you know well. When we get together there are a ton of kids running around and the conversation usually finds its way on religion or used cars. Over all we have a blast. My parents recently remarried so on holidays, the entire family spends it together. I have a lot of friends in central Arkansas since I attended seminary in Little Rock and ministered at various churches in the area. Today I had lunch with Derrick Shaw and Ben Hightower. I had the honor of performing both of their weddings. I love those guys. I thank God for allowing me to spend a couple of weeks in Arkansas so I can catch up with everyone and watch some good movies. If you haven't seen Will Smith's new movie The Pursuit of Happiness, go see it. It is great! Jonathan and I also got my wife's satellite radio installed so we will have some great tunes on the way home. As I enter my last blog from Razorback Country, I say its been great to see everyone and GO HOGS!

1 comment:

Billy Howard said...

Do you have any special needs that we can take care of? Let me know soon. Send them to my email!