Wednesday, December 27, 2006

~ time in the south ~

I am currently sitting at San Francisco Bread in Little Rock, checking my e-mail and surfing the net. Christmas in Arkansas had been a blast. We have been able to spend time with both mine and Renee's families. There is nothing better than spending quality time with friends and family. I am glad we got to spend Christmas here. This Christmas is our first as a "church planting family" and we have been so blessed this Christmas. There have been half a dozen churches and individuals who showered us with gifts and it has been awesome. I thank everyone who gave us gifts.
I did get to spend last Wed. night with Ross McBroome and the students from First Landmark in Sheridan AR. They are coming to PA this summer for a mission trip and I am pumped. My youngest son Micah keeps saying, “I want to go home.” I would have to agree with him. 2007 is quickly approaching and I am ready to get the new year kicked off and going in Washington.

No comments: