Currently, I hear God screaming BE FAITHFUL IN THE LITTLE THINGS! I always want more more more, larger larger larger, quicker quicker quicker. As I think back to the life of David as he watched over his father's sheep, God was saying, be faithful in the little things because one day you will do some great things. This has been a difficult thing for me to learn. I will probably never be the King over a country, but I hope one day to lead a church full of people. It is my prayer that I will faithfully lead the people God has currently given me so one day I can lead the more.
Monday, December 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great thought. I have to take time to reflect on the exact same thing here in the Land of OS. And don't forget about Moses with his little flock of sheep for forty years before God let him lead an entire nation out of slavery! Now that's a little to big thing!
Thanx!
Post a Comment