Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Little Round Ball

Last night, Russell and Jason invited Andrew and I to watch a little basketball WV style. I haven't been to a college basketball game in a while. This was my first Big East game to watch and it went way above my expectations. WV's coliseum rocked. I was surprised to see the number of seats they give to the students. In Arkansas I remember students camping out all night just to get their season tickets because the seats were limited. Great time! Joe Alexander (THE GREAT), as one student had written on a sign, kicked it out last night with 16 points with many of them coming by way of threes. It was awesome to see a 6'9" player knocking down the three. We'll have to see how the Mountaineers fare against my number two ranked Pitt on Feb. 7.

No comments: