My brother Jonathan told me about a new movie Pride which comes out on March 24. It is a story about a swim team from 1974 in Philadelphia. I love inspirational stories about sports teams. Some of my favorites are Remember the Titans & most recently Facing the Giants. When I watch them it makes me want to conquer the world. Check out the trailer. One of the scenes from the movie which pumped me up is when one of the guys screams, "This is our house coach!" Thursday, March 15, 2007
Pride
My brother Jonathan told me about a new movie Pride which comes out on March 24. It is a story about a swim team from 1974 in Philadelphia. I love inspirational stories about sports teams. Some of my favorites are Remember the Titans & most recently Facing the Giants. When I watch them it makes me want to conquer the world. Check out the trailer. One of the scenes from the movie which pumped me up is when one of the guys screams, "This is our house coach!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment