Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Do I look like a youth-pastor?

Today, Russell, Andrew and I were shopping for our wives at Ann Taylor's in the mall and we were kindly asked, are you guys youth pastors? My first thought was do I look like a youth-pastor? I just want to look like a church planter. I guess once a youth pastor always a youth pastor. Any suggestion on changing my look?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

suit and tie?

naaa

Nathan Rogers said...

Change your look? Are you serious? Man youth pastors are the bomb!! Why would you want to look like anything else? So you are pretty much saying that you don't want to look like me. I guess I can see that.

Jeff said...

Yep, Jonathan, it's time for the suit and tie! :)

Bro. Matt said...

Yeah, you look way too old for a youth minister!

Hahahahaha...

Matt

Anonymous said...

i'm all of a sudden filling the need to go back to my OBI days.
gotta love it!