I just had a very scarey moment. This afternoon, we went to Downtown Disney to buy our children something from our trip. After I made my purchase, I must have laid my wallet down on the counter. We were about 10 minutes from the airport and I felt for my wallet and it was not where it should be. I panicked. After much searching, we arrived here at the airport to see if I could board. I was stressed. I felt stupid and dumb all at the same time. Who loses their wallet. The gracious worker at South West gave me my boarding pass and sent me to security. Security searched me and sent me on my way. I have no debit or credit cards or license. The only thing I lost was my AAA card, social security card, license and PRIDE. I was a little stressed, but in an hour I will board a plane and arrive in Pittsburgh. Thank you GOD! I thought for a second that Andrew and I were road tripping to Washington. I think I will down size my wallet.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment