Monday, April 09, 2007

Great Day


Yesterday was a great day. I have to brag on our team. They put in so much time and energy into planning and preparing for our Easter service. Everything was done with excellence from the decorations to the small group video to the worship. I am so glad Andrew is part of our team. His creation and talent are a huge asset to our team. We had a good number of people who showed up and I thank God for the new visitors. Thanks for all of those who prayed for our service. Our celebration of the resurrection of Christ was a great. We also had an opportunity to talk to the Manager of Wash Arts about the possibility of having a monthly service and she said they will take it to the board of directors. We are praying that this will work out!

No comments: