It was great to see Zach Johnson win the Masters and slip on the coveted green jacket. He has such a humble spirit. I have a lot of respect for anyone who will give credit to Jesus on National Television. I love golf and was able to watch about 3 hours worth yesterday. I have to say it was good to see a Johnson tame Tiger! We are probably related somewhere down the line.Monday, April 09, 2007
Johnson Tames Tiger
It was great to see Zach Johnson win the Masters and slip on the coveted green jacket. He has such a humble spirit. I have a lot of respect for anyone who will give credit to Jesus on National Television. I love golf and was able to watch about 3 hours worth yesterday. I have to say it was good to see a Johnson tame Tiger! We are probably related somewhere down the line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey man. It's cool to see what all is going on. Check your link for Andrew's blog. It kicks me to some search website.
Post a Comment