Friday, May 11, 2007

Almost There

We have had a very productive week. We have completely finished two rooms and close with a third. All we lack now is texture mud, prime and paint. Nathan & his wife Christine, some of our new friends and core group members, came over and helped on Tuesday. Nathan showed me how to texture the walls. They are going to look awesome! I am once again grateful for the help of my dad. He really knows a ton about building and remodeling. My partner and brother Andrew is kicking it out too. He has been going to work at 5:00 a.m. each morning this week to faithfully serve people in this area their morning fix of Starbucks Coffee and then has helped out every afternoon/evening. He too is the man and knows a ton about construction. I promise to post some pics after we finish. I am pumped about the huge group (6 total) of peeps Scott Bates is bringing from Mercer on Saturday. Thanks in advance Scott. We are going to get a lot done! I have to give props to all of the people who have helped with our new/old home. You guys rock.

No comments: