Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ton Of Work

We have accomplished a ton on our house. You can check out two posts by Andrew and Scott detailing most of the work. Last week, we worked 6.5 days and I am still dog tired. Thanks to Dad a working machine for all his help. Two weeks on Sunday, he left church at 12:00 p.m., still sporting his suit and drove all day and night and pulled up to my house (still in his suit) at 6:00 a.m. the next morning ready to go to work. We worked all day! He is the man. Thanks also to Scott and his family as well as the peeps he brought from his church. One of the things I have loved more than anything is the doors all this remodeling has opened, allowing me to introduce myself and our new church to a ton of people. THANKS GOD! I met a guy at Lowe's two weeks ago. He works in the paint department and I have been in there a thousand times in the past two weeks. Last night I made the big ASK and invited him to join a new small group we are trying to form for newly married couples. I have also had a ton of opportunities to invite people to our sports camp in June.

No comments: