Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Day of Encouragement

I left this morning at 7 a.m. on a trip to Inwood, WV to hang out with Pastor Devin, the pastor of my sending church. On the way I stopped in at Panera in Morgantown for a couple of hours and hung out with Russell. He is a great friend and a huge encouragement to me. He always has a way of making the negative a positive. He really encouraged me today. While I was driving I also talked to Joseph Witcher from Alabama as well as Ross McBroome and Brandon Thomas from Arkansas. It was just great to talk to all of them. God used each of them to encourage me to keep doing my thang in Washington. I then spent a few hours with Pastor Devin and Pastor Jim. I am thankful that I made the trip to Inwood. God knew I needed some encouragement.

2 comments:

Sheff said...

Sorry I missed you yesterday! Keep your chin up!

Anonymous said...

i just want to know, where was my phone call?