God has really opened some doors for some new things for our church plant. Andrew and I spent Thursday checking out a possible new location and surveying people about our new name. The new location has four major advantages over our old location. The new one will seat more people, is handicap/easier to access, lighting is not an issue & gives us more ideal space for children's area. Please pray with us as we make a decision. We are totally stoked about the possibilities. We have also surveyed more people with our new name. We actually went back to my old neighborhood. I met some new people as well as talked to some of our old neighbors. I love the opportunities God has given us through this survey to share our vision about our new church. I have had only one person completely reject the survey. Sweet stuff. (I think more than anything, people just want to give their opinion.) Please pray with us that we would make wise decisions about both of these issues.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment