Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Great Day (Sunday)

Sorry for the delay in posting about Sunday. It has been crazy (City Reach board meeting yesterdy and today at Washington) and I was super tired on Sunday, so here is a recap of our weekend service. Setup on Saturday was awesome. Got everything set up in under an hour. Sunday rocked. Our numbers were down some, but we still had four first time guests. The service was great and I had a blast preaching on authenticity. One of the statements I made was, "I want Eve, given her big time mistake, to be able to come to Life Point and sit on the front row and feel completely O.K." I went back to Genesis 3 and talked about the first cover up act. All in all it was a great day. I stressed the need for us to be honest and open, creating a safe place at Life Point where people can be real. Next week, we will be looking at another one of our core values, family. Get ready Life Point, its going to ROCK!

No comments: